Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Winter Time

It's winter & southern NH has 0 inches of snow right now. The ground is frozen, my house is cold (still), but we are missing the white stuff.

We did go to the pond yesterday and played around on the ice. This is Scout's first winter and he seems to be loving it! He's always up for an adventure and yesterday, he definitely got one. We got to the pond, Nate & Tyler walked out onto the ice, and Scout followed right behind. He took one step and slid about 2 feet. Oakley stood there, watching to see what Scout was going to do. I threw the tennis ball for Scout and the two were off. We played for a little over an hour and the pups were pooped.

Nate & I are taking next week off of work and I'm a little worried that we are going to be sitting there staring at each other trying to figure out what we can do outside with the ground frozen, but without any snow. There may be some interesting adventures ahead of us! I'll try to actually remember my camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment