Monday, December 27, 2010

Our First Winter Wonderland Adventure (this year)

This morning, I woke Nater up super early and made him go play in the snow with me. We went cross-country skiing in the fields across the street from our house. It was super fun. Oakley's ear started bleeding again so she quickly became my little red pup and Scout, in his Scouter way, was always the disappearing act. It was fun to get out and play in the snow again. Maybe we'll go again before it all melts again!!



I wanted to see how much snow we got... Not as much as they predicted, but still enough!!

Nater and the dogs.

I made Nate turn around to smile for the camera.

We found a fun a little path in the middle of the fields that provided a little shield from the winds.

My little best friend pups running down the street.

I'm such an awesome skiier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment