Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 2 - Quick & Easy!

Thankfully, my lack of updates to this doesn't mean that we have been sitting on our rumps doing nothing... We have been doing stuff, I just forget to write about it... So here's the first catch-up post..

WAY back in December, Nate and I went up the Cog side for a second day in a row. The first day we went to Sam and his brother Matt. Day two was just Nate and I and the crazy puppies. We decided that since the day before it wasn't worth going too high that day two wouldn't be worth going too high either. We set our goal to the cross-over and headed up. Thankfully for day two, the skies had opened up a bit and you could see the summit, but it didn't last long and started as we climbed up.

The summit from the base of the mountain. Not a blue-bird day but at least you could see the top. And you can also see how scoured the mountain looks. 

Nate and the dogs! I love this picture because all three look so athletic! Now if the two dogs would just stop barking

Nate's sweet tele turn... 

Scout is lucky that I mildly know what I'm doing because his bum was about to get run over... and I love to show off my snowboarding dance moves... 



And afterwards, little puppy Scout is all curled up and will sleep for the next 12 hours... He's so cute when he's tired!! 

Sleepy and happy... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment