Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hip Update

This is my Pesky Hip update: The long and short of it... My hip still hurts! I haven't ran in almost a month. It still doesn't hurt to ride my bike or swim so I've been riding a lot... :) I've been doing a little stretch routine every other night and the nights that I haven't been doing the routine, I've been trying to do yoga. I have had massage twice... my massage therapist blew me off on Tuesday, when I was actually looking forward to it... Don't worry, Amanda... we can still be friends!! :) I have been trying to talk longer walks with el pupperrooeys and it's started aching a lot again. From every injury I have had and all of the aches and pains that I have felt in my lifetime, the only chronic-like pain that I have felt like this is when I have fractured something. But I've also noticed that when I finally do decide to go to a doctor, that most of the pain subsides... So, I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow at 2:00pm. I'm looking forward to telling them that if their solution is to rest, that it's not going to happen exactly as they see it so come up with a list of exercises that I can do and a list that I cannot! I refuse to let this injury ruin my summer so I'll still be hitting the trails and the road soon!!! Speaking of trails... we found some new ones... that'll be next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment