Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me? Artsy?

On Sunday, April 17, I thought I would use my creative side and do a little art project...

I took two shirts, some blue and silver sparkly paint, and some paint brushes and painted some shirts to wear while Doug and I cheered Kelli on to her Boston Marathon finish.

The shirt:

The back of my shirt:
(I decided that Doug could be her number 1 fan)

The front of my shirt

The front of Doug's shirt:
Doug's shirt was super special!! I accidentally blobbed some paint under the I. Nate was like, "Add a little something special". So, I added, "That's my girl". It was a huge success!!

My other art project on Sunday was to start my seedlings. I'm super duper excited about my garden this year!!! Can't wait to see how everything turns out!!!

1 comment:

  1. The shirts were amazing!! Thanks again for all the support!!

    ReplyDelete