Sunday, October 21, 2012

Going for a Run in San Fran

It's about time I update this thing...

Back in September, I went to San Francisco for a business trip. Sorry to some of my friends that live near the San Francisco area. I was insanely busy during the conference and then Nate came out to San Francisco and we had no plan so I didn't know when we would be available. So sorry that I didn't call... Moving on! Nate came out to San Francisco so that we could have a few days of playing. He flew in Thursday night and first thing Friday morning, I woke him up and said, "Let's go for a run! Here's your skateboard". I have been trying to run more distance than 3 miles so I was all ready to run to see what we can see. We started on the corner of Geary and Taylor and ran towards Union Square towards Stockton.

This is me trying to take a picture of Nate who was skating behind me... It ended up being a little of Nate and the buildings but it's pretty cool.


We ran through the Stockton tunnel and then ran through China town. Then we turned left on Lombard and ran up to the twisty road. 
Twisty road from the bottom...

Twisty road from the top... 

Then we turned right on Van Ness and headed towards the pier that looks like a hook. Nate showed off his Skate style on Van Ness: 



At the pier, we were able to see Alcatraz and for the first time, there was no fog and you could see the Golden Gate bridge crystal clear. 



From the hook pier, we ran/skated to Pier 39 to see the Sea Lions. 



We decided we were hungry after the sea lions and so we headed back to the hotel to clean up and get breakfast. 


Thank you cutie for getting up so early and playing with me!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment