Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And to the Hosts.. THANK YOU!!!!

Lastly, I want to say a HUGE thank you to our very generous hosts in California!!

Unfortunately, this is the only picture that I have of all three of you, but thank you for opening up your home to Nate and I while we were in California. We both appreciate your hospitality so very much!! 

Thank you for sharing your fascination with black widow spiders. I don't appreciate this as much, but Nate did!!! 

Thank you for allowing Nate to climb on your roof and catch a black widow spider. He loved it!! :) 

Thank you, Rick, for casually opening the jar to the black widow spider and standing a foot from me without me knowing you were standing that close... :) 

Thank you, Dessa, for playing with Nate. He always loves a little companion to toss around and scare a bit. 

Thank you, Helga, for being my kayak buddy!! This picture will forever crack me up!! :) 

Helga, Rick and Dessa please let us know when you'll be back in NH so that we could return the favor! We do really appreciate letting us stay with you!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment