Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Annual Trip to Kingdom Trails

A couple of weekends ago, Nate and I went to Kingdom Trails in Vermont. You might remember our last trip to Kingdom trails with this video. This year wasn't as eventful. I did however chose to skip the jump that caused such a beautiful noise last year. Here are the photos from this years trip. 

Nate took a break riding to walk across a tree on the river. He literly stopped riding, dropped his bike, and walked across the tree. When he got back to his bike, I was like, 'what was that?' He was all, 'it looked like a fun tree to walk across.' Yup, that's Nate! 

I made him take a picture with me. Notice that we don't look pooped and are all smiles! 

Nate's panoramic... It didn't work but we tried 20 times and none of them worked so this was the best one! It's a GORGEOUS church at the top of this super fun hill and it has the best bathroom in all the trails.... Plus the view ain't so bad!! 

Nate jumping.... 

What fine balance skills, I have.... :) 

This is part of this super fun trail called Kitchel. It has berms that you can ride up the side. I am still learning how to be daring. If you can click into it and make it bigger, notice my facial expression. 

But then it's all smiles... 

Still sucky... but still having fun!! 

When we finished riding for 4.5 hours, Nate wanted to go check out the pump track. He made me go over a bridge. This was the second attempt and it went MUCH better than the first attempt. 

I wanted Nate to go over a bridge so that I could get a picture of him over the bridge. This is the face he made at me. He was not amused! 

But then he got to do this... 

And this... 

And he ended up having a LOT of fun on it! 

Although, I did catch him yawning too.... 

And the self portrait after... Not so fresh... Not so smiley... Definitely TIRED!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment