Sunday, August 5, 2012

Scout attempts Dock Diving

Whoa!! It's August already... Where has the summer gone???

Before I share pictures from Nate & I's summer, I'm gonna brag about my little puppy monster! Besides ridding our yard of pesky animals, Scout braved the dock.

One of the local dog parks is home to the Seacoast Dock Dogs. They were having a demo day on a Saturday and Nate had to work so I thought I would take Scout (and Oakley, but I knew she wouldn't jump) to see what it was all about. Scout braved the dock and after much persuasion, finally decided to jump.

Scout lining up for his big jump... 

Instead of jumping, he ended up just doing a really bad reach... 

Ruh Roh... This doesn't look good!!! 

Ker PLUNK!!! 

Yeah, Scout didn't get asked back... But that's ok. I was so proud of him for even trying!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment