Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rope Swinging Fun!!

Now that the summer is almost over, it's kinda fun to go back through the pictures to see where it went... I was going to just put the whole summer together in one post, but there are so many fun/funny pictures that it's gonna be a few posts.

Nate and I did a stay-cation before the Fourth of July. We took Monday and Tuesday off and had Wednesday off so we tried to play as much as we could. I have been "training" for a triathlon in September and have been doing a whole lot of swimming. With the whole lot of swimming comes many Masters workouts. On Monday (and Tuesday for that matter), I skipped Masters so I could go play. On Monday, my skippage took me to the pond with Nate. I did swim so I felt like I was getting something from it... Here are some pictures of non-swimming fun... 

Nate in mid backflip off the rope swing: 


Me jumping off the tree branch: 

So why couldn't Scout jump off the dock like he jumped after me... hmmmmmm.... Next time, I'll be jumping off the dock first!! 

Jenny mid-jump off the branch: 

Nate's amazing panoramic skills: 

Nate mid flight from his back flip off the tree: 

Jenny swimming back to the car... Look at that form... of Oakley and Scout... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment