Thursday, September 30, 2010

Name that Emotion!!

*This was meant to be silly... although, when one is going through the rollar coaster, do not mention the game or what may cause the game, unless you want a fist to the face... which again, may not happen depending on one's mood 10 seconds prior to the comment or 10 seconds after the comment. It could always come back and bite you in the bum!

It's that time again to play, "Name that Emotion". In this game, not only will you need to name the emotion, you need to name the source of the emotion... Alright, let's start the game... First scenario:  You asked if I wanted a banana and I stormed off, what was that emotion and what was the source???? Your first answer... "You have no idea" is completely wrong... The answer was "emotion: pissed; source: you are offering me a banana because you think I'm fat and didn't want to offer me the candy bar that you were eating".

Second scenario: "You gave me socks that were too big and I cried. Why?"... "No idea!"... Correct Answer: "emotion: sad; source: remember that time... sniff... sniff... when you said I had cankles... sniff... four years ago... waaaaaa..."

Third scenario: "We went mountain biking and you took me on a really hard trail. I'm a mess. What am I mad at?" Answer: "Oh, this is a tricky one... and very dependent on the where we are on the trail and what is happening... At the beginning, I'm mad that you took me on such a hard trail, but there are moments of "why does he hate me so much to take me on a trail so that I never want to mountain bike again?" Then there is a few moments of "why did he convince me to buy such an expensive bike if he's going to take me on a trail that I'm going to walk?" mixed in with "I'm just going to sell my stupid bike". Next, there may be a few of "why won't he talk to me? He really must not like me anymore. He takes me on a trail that I can't handle and now he won't talk to me. UGH!!" Then finally, "I SUCK AT MOUNTAIN BIKING!! Why do I SUCK at mountain biking? Why can't I do anything? Why won't he swim with so that I can be better at something then he is? Why do I suck at EVERYTHING?"

*Disclaimer -- some of these scenarios are made up for comedic purposes but they are not THAT far from the truth... unfortunately... for everyone around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment