Friday, September 17, 2010

Maybe I should get a hobby

Oakley and Scout go to daycare every Thursday. The daycare posts pictures of the dogs each day. I like to make up little stories about what the dogs were thinking while the pictures were being taken.

"No, really, I said, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Scout and I have a few things in common. We don't like to be bothered when we are tired...

"My name is Oakley and I have big guns!!"

Look at those shoulders. She works out... just a bit... Although she doesn't look as proud of her big guns as I am!

PS. Nate & I have been on a lot of adventures this summer. We just haven't taken any pictures. Maybe on our century ride, I'll take some pictures... anything to keep my mind off the fact that we have to ride 100 miles and I haven't ridden 50 this summer... TOTAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment