Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doing it... The iPhone Photo Dump!

So my friend recently added a few pictures that she had taken with her iPhone and challenged all of her readers to do the same. I thought about it the day of and looked at my pictures and was a bit overwhelmed... which of the 756 pictures do I chose? How many pictures of my dogs can I show?

I decided to only put one of my favorite photo's of Oak and Scout, but found a bunch of other random fun ones.

When I was working at Brookstone, they introduced the iGallop and this was the marketing packet for the product. I still don't know why I kept this, but I'm sure glad I did...  Yes, I rode on it. Yes, I felt dirty as all get out!!! 

This ball thing was one of Tyler's Christmas presents this year. It took over an hour to blow up using some machine... and it was used once for all of 5 minutes...  But it was pretty funny to listen to Tyler yell as he went down the hill... and yes, there is a kid in the ball.


When I was in San Francisco, I went to Macy's... They were hot... or something... 

Thank you work Halloween party, I have never felt so pretty in my life... No, I am not grabbing my boobies, but showing off my oh so fabulous press on nails!!!

My absolute favorite picture of Scout. If you haven't met Scout yet, you just have. This is what you will see of Scout. He loves to get his neck rubbed and will place himself perfectly to get his neck rubbed and he will give you those eyes that say, 'please, please scratch my neck. it feels sooo good'.


My best idea EVER!!!! And yes, it was delicious!!!!

My garden this year before it was completely overwhelming me and I wasn't so done with tomatoes. It looked like a disaster at the end of the summer.

Huntington Ravine on Mount Washington. One of the coolest/scariest hikes we have ever done. We got to about the hershey kiss rock in the lower part where it looks snow covered. Then from there on, it was all ice pack. I can't remember why, but we had our skies and boards on our backs and were hiking up from that point. I was wearing my snowboard boots which have ZERO traction... I probably got about 5 steps higher than the hershey kiss rock and slid on my stomach right back to the hershey kiss rock. I'm pretty sure I cried. But obviously the hike up was BEAUTIFUL and the Sherburne trail on the way back to the car was awesome so all in all, it was a sweet day! 

Hurricane Bill... Pretty stinking rad!!! There's someone in that barrel.

Sweet, crazy Oakley

My beautiful hibiscus plant that I have since killed because it hasn't been flowering for a while and I decided it would be WAY more fun to start with new plants in my new house!! :-)

And, we are closing on our new house on February 4... It's OFFICIAL!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great selections Jenny! Loved the pics. Next time you're in town, give a holler, and good luck with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh I know what to get you for a house warming gift....hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephen!!! It was kinda fun!!!

    Lisa P, so... of all the things... boots, a combination of reeces, york pieces and m & m's or a plant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, what exactly were you supposed to be at the Halloween party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. CKH - We were a tattoo parlor and were putting temporary tattoos on the kids. I was a tattoo artist. :D

    ReplyDelete