Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week Off - Day 2

On the second day of my week off, my WHOLE dang family (minus 1) met at my parents' house and proceeded to get ready for a golf outing. All of my siblings and their spouses and their chicklets were in tow. It was a blast. It was fun to crowd 20 people into a small house that barely held 7 while we were growing up.

At 1:30, we packed up the wagons and headed to the golf course to meet the photographer. We spent about 45 minutes taking family pictures. We then went and played 9 holes of golf. It was one of the hottest midwest afternoons that I have felt in a long, long time. It was 90+ degrees but with the heat index, it was over 100. Nate was BAKING!!!!

Here are some fun pics from the day:

The 8 carts lined up ready to roll

Nate: "I feel like I'm in an oven"

Kattie, Dave's wife, waiting to tee off

Megan, PJ's daughter, enjoying some shade as we wait


Kris with her husband Chris, her daughter Sydney and Ann's son Jake


Megan and PJ checking out the corn

No comments:

Post a Comment