Friday, October 29, 2010

Chocura, Chocura

Nate & I went hiking with our friends, Brian & Cassie, on Sunday October 24. We hiked Mount Chocura, 3,490 feet. The day started chilly and was sprinkling a little and ended up being just plain cold and icy on the top. Cassie is 27 weeks prego and a total champ. It was Scout's first hiking experience and he ended up making it back in the car to go home which to me marks a successful first hike. I spent more time on my bum on the way down, and thankfully, no injuries! Here are some pics of the day:

Nater on the way up to the top

Proof that we made it to the peak. :-)

Brian & Cassie & Emma at the top

Cassie, 27 weeks prego at the top.

Nate & I

Oakley showing no fear scaling the rocks. It's amazing how much she has changed since we got Scout. She showed no fear the the whole time.

Scout has definitely lived up to his name and the bell has eased my mind a lot in the last few months!!

All of the rest of the pictures from the day are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment