Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wanted: A friend ....

Wanted: A friend that's a girl that likes to mountain bike who lives in the seacoast and who's partner likes to mountain bike and can keep up with Nate. I'll take that back... It doesn't necessarily need to be a girl... Just someone who will mountain bike with me that I can keep up with and won't take me on uber hard trails!!! And if we do end up on an uber hard trail b/c inevitably if Nate's leading, we'll take the hard way, someone that can make me laugh before I throw my expensive bike in the woods, kick it a few times and nearly scream, "I WILL NEVER MOUNTAIN BIKE WITH YOU AGAIN!!!"... I didn't yell it, but I sure wanted to!! Yes, I did throw my mountain bike in the woods... It only weighs 29 pounds, it was pretty easy! I didn't kick it, but I kicked a few rocks that were on my way off the trail as I stormed away from the trail... And I never did yell at Nate, but he sure did apologize 500 times for taking me on the most technical trail that I've ever been on!!! After about 30 minutes of riding in the car after the disasterious mountain bike ride, he was like, "yeah, that trail was really fun for me"... Don't make me pull over and drop you off, buddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I'll be your friend!!! I want the same thing!! Can we please live next door to each other?

    ReplyDelete